Organic Seed Growers Conference
SAVE THE DATE for the 8th Organic Seed Growers Conference to be held February 4 - 6, 2016 in Corvallis, Oregon. Please sign up for our newsletter to receive timely news about the conference. We are currently offering special early bird conference sponsorship opportunites.
What is it all about? Here's what our participants have to say about this one-of-a-kind gathering (video below or click here).
The biennial Organic Seed Growers Conference brings together hundreds of farmers, plant breeders, researchers, university extension, certifiers, food companies, seed production and distribution companies, and other organic stakeholders in two days of presentations, panel discussions, and networking events.
Join us for this unique opportunity to trade knowledge, techniques, and ideas that strengthen our organic seed community – it’s the only event of its kind!
- Farmers, seed producers, plant breeders, and researchers working in organic seed systems
- Seed companies selling organic seed or looking to enter the organic sector
- Non-organic farmers and seed producers interested in organic seed production
- University extension looking to expand organic seed education and outreach
- Farmers interested in maintaining genetic purity of the seed they source
- Organic certifiers interested in learning about organic seed systems and surrounding issues
- Government employees involved in plant breeding
- Government employees engaged in food, farm, and rural policy and research
- Non-government seed advocacy, research, and education organizations
- Food companies, cooperatives, and processors in the organic sector
The Organic Seed Growers Conference trade show is your business or organization’s best opportunity to showcase your products and work, while networking with conference participants throughout the weekend.
Committing early sponsorship funds is essential to the success of this conference. Sponsorship also helps us keep registration costs down and supports farmer scholarship funds for farmers and students.
Download archived conference proceedings from our publications page.