We’re partnering with the incredible Culinary Breeding Network for the CBN x OSA California Variety Showcase to be held virtually June 6 – 8, 2022, featuring super rad Cali-style organic breeding and seed work. CBN’s Variety Showcase events are interactive gatherings designed to build community among plant breeders, seed growers, farmers, chefs, produce buyers, food journalists, consumers, and everyone else engaged in local food systems. Join us virtually for TED-style talks, interactive Q&A sessions, culinary demos, and virtual field tours. Crops include celtuce, dry beans, tomatoes, onions, squash, miner’s lettuce, and more.
WHAT 🌱 CBN x OSA California Variety Showcase
DATE 🌱 June 6 – 8, 2022
TIME 🌱 10:00a – 2:00p PT / 11:00a – 3:00p MT / 12:00 – 4:00p CT / 1:00 – 5:00p ET
WHERE 🌱 Virtual on Culinary Breeding Network’s YouTube channel
COST 🌱 Free!
RSVP 🌱 Please register using the form below
- Artisan Seeds / Green Bee Farm w/ Fred Hempel
- Forno Fama w/ Hans Fama
- Open Circle Seeds w/ Gina Covina
- Quail Seeds w/ Jamie Chavalier
- San Diego Seed Company w/ Brijette Pena
- Second Generation Seeds w/ Kristyn Leach
- Seed rEvolution Now! w/Steve Peters
- The Plant Good Seed Company w/Quin Shakra and Steve Sprinkel
- UC Davis SCOPE w/ Charlie Brummer, Antonia Palkovic and Laura Roser
This event is being offered free of charge thanks to funding from a California Department of Food and Agriculture Specialty Crops Block Grant.
Artwork by Carmen Kelly on Instagram at @california_dirt