OSA regularly publishes and distributes resources free of charge. Our publications include manuals on how to conduct plant breeding, seed production, and variety trials; record keeping materials; proceedings from our Organic Seed Growers Conference; and policy reports, webinars, and more. Your donation at any level supports our ability to release new resources.
If you use OSA’s resource library or are looking for seed education resources that you didn’t find in it, please take a moment to complete this survey so we can be sure you have the organic seed education resources you need.
- Harvest and Handling Seed Record (2010)
- Labor Tracking Tool for Seed Producers (2018)
- Production Planning Tool for Seed Producers (2018)
- Seed Crop Record (2010)
- Seed Economics Toolkit (2020)
- The Grower’s Guide to Conducting On-farm Variety Trials (2018)
- Trial Evaluation Worksheet (2010)
- Variety Trial Planning Worksheet (2010)