Calling all organic seed producers and students! Applications are being accepted for the Seed Internship Program. The Seed Internship Program combines online and classroom learning, farm-based independent study, and real-world experience through a diverse network of family farms. Hosted by Organic Seed Alliance and the Multinational Exchange for Sustainable Agriculture (MESA), the Seed Internship Program matches individuals who want to learn about seed production with experienced growers.
Interested in becoming an intern? The Seed Internship Program matches interns with host farms that provide on-farm experience and formal training in seed production. The six-month internships offer interns:
- Online, class, and field-based education
- Independent studies on the host farm
- Experience with the organic seed trade
Interested in becoming a host? Are you an experienced seed producer looking for interns? We need you to train the next generation of seed producers! Host farms receive:
- Assistance with matching the right intern for your farm
- Educational materials, webinar, and other support