Join OSA’s Cara Loriz for The Gaia Foundation’s Seed Gathering 2021 on October 23rd and 24th. The virtual gathering is a collection of discussions, workshops and talks celebrating the diversity, opportunities and deep cultural connections of our seeds.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Keynote by internationally-celebrated scientist and activist Dr. Vandana Shiva
- Updates and planning sessions for our grain and vegetable seed networks
- A screening of Gaia’s acclaimed ‘Seeds of Freedom‘ documentary
- Spotlight on a new oat de-huller prototype and processing equipment
- Discussions on grain and vegetable seed legislation in the UK post-Brexit
- Wisdom from international allies and collaborators
- Seed genetic diversity insights and opportunities
…and much, much more!
Event fees are on a sliding scale and registration is required.