With thanks to our supporters, funders and program partners, we invite you to read OSA’s 2022 annual report (opens to PDF).
OSA’s 2022 annual report reflects on the changes, growth, and impacts of an evolving organization over the past year. Here are some of the highlights:
- Hosting the first fully virtual Organic Seed Growers Conference to 1,200 registrants
- Sharing the progress and challenges in the 3rd State of Organic Seed report
- Publicly opening the Organic Seed Commons and watching it grow to nearly 2,000 members
- Delivering COVID relief to growers through seed equipment and seed business funding
- Reconnecting in person through field days and events reaching over 500 participants
- Publishing new guides on carrot and sweet pepper breeding for organic systems
- Launching a Federal Policy Platform on Seed and the #LeadWithSeed campaign
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the outcomes highlighted in this report. New to OSA? Learn more about our programs by signing up for announcements and newsletters here. To put your passion for seed to work for the future of food, please donate today.