Join OSA’s Micaela Colley this Friday, October 2nd for the Jefferson County Historical Society’s Virtual First Friday Lecture: A Conversation About Food. This virtual panel discussion hosted via Zoom and moderated by Finnriver’s Crystie Kisler, features:
- Melony Edwards (food and fiber farmer)
- Micaela Colley (seed researcher and advocate)
- Amanda Milholland (farmers market and retail produce professional)
- Rufina Garay (chef and food advocate)
- Julie Boggs (farmer and rancher)
- Charlotte Frederickson (farmer and rancher)
This discussion, all about our connections to the work and life of food, will highlight an array of perspectives from women working in different positions in the Jefferson County community food shed— from farmer to researcher to market manager to food resilience activist. Don’t miss this important conversation exploring personal points of view and insights.
Suggested donation: $10
A recording of the program will be available to all registered participants.