OSA regularly publishes and distributes resources free of charge. Our publications include manuals on how to conduct plant breeding, seed production, and variety trials; record keeping materials; proceedings from our Organic Seed Growers Conference; and policy reports, webinars, and more. Your donation at any level supports our ability to release new resources.
If you use OSA’s resource library or are looking for seed education resources that you didn’t find in it, please take a moment to complete this survey so we can be sure you have the organic seed education resources you need.
- California Organic Carrot Variety Trials 2013-2014 (2017)
- Carrot Improvement for Organic Agriculture Webinar (2015)
- Carrot Seed Production: Quick Reference (2018)
- How to Breed Carrots for Organic Agriculture (2014)
- Organic Seed Production Tutorials (2013)
- Principles and Practices of Organic Carrot Seed Production in the Pacific Northwest (2010)
- Results: California Carrot Organic Variety Trials, 2014-2017 (2018)
- Webinar Series from the 6th Organic Seed Growers Conference (2012)